Anyone here actually passed the lab exam?

RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone here currently studying for the lab exam? I'm looking to join a study group via email if anyone knows of any such groups.

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I guess the big one is Group Study. I check out the archives sometimes, but don't subscribe. The R&S is active, Security isn't.

The Lab Workbook Vendors also have their on-line discussion forums for the CCIE.

I've tagged the R&S and Security written exams -- hope to bag 'em this year if I can <tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock... >
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    You can also check out www.routerie.com for routing and switching,
    www.securityie.com for security
    or www.voiceie.com for voice

They are all good forums
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Im currently studying for my lab, Im doing Internetworking expert labs, a must say they are excellent. As mike said Groupstudy is good, but the emails flood in! I get about 50 a day, but this is also good I try to absorb the usefull ones, theres a few multiple CCIEs on there often willing to help out (look out for Scott Morris, Brian Dennis and Brian Mchangn)

Another good peice of advice is find a study partner, I have recently teamed up with a guy from work, but Im moving departments so need a new one, but this helps a lot, two heads are better than one. Have a look at Darbyweaver posts.

Good luck
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.