CCNP - Route : PASSED!!

Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone!
I passed the Route test today. I must say that this exam was significantly tougher for me than the Switch test. Seriously this one was so hard I don't feel like celebrating. I did get a 866. I got so many materials over the last 18 months: CBT Nuggets, the official text books, multiple routers from ebay (and switches and servers). Oddly, I must admit that I think the free videos on Youtube covered many of the topics just fine. I am going to give myself a couple weeks to catch up on my video games (Assassins Creed, etc) then start preparing for TShoot.

Have a great day,
Node

Comments

• Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Go take TSHOOT as soon as possible.
  • SimridSimrid Member Posts: 327
    Congratulations
    Network Engineer | London, UK | Currently working on: CCIE Routing & Switching

sriddle.co.uk
    uk.linkedin.com/in/simonriddle
  • worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That is awesome! I too am watching a lot of Jeremy on CBT as well as 'The Bryant Advantage' I have some equipment but have elected to use Packet Tracer for now. The only book I have is the older 901 book, so I hope it will work. Reading these posts where folks are passing really motivates me and I can't wait to get to a point to schedule my exam...

Keep up the good work, and Congrats!
    Certs in Progress:

CCNP:Routing 300-101 15%
    OIIIIIIIO
  • clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well done!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F