Just passed my Security+!!!

UsualSuspect7UsualSuspect7 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey, Everyone

I read Gibson's book every word from cover to cover; after completing the book, I took three weeks off due to financial reasons. During my recess I had forgotten everything. So I decided to retain my test date and use pressure as a positive reinforcement. Four days prior to the exam, I went through all Prof. Messor Videos. I then went through all chapter summaries of Gibson's this morning. I passed with a 793. The exam was difficult for me, due to my procrastination and financial issues. I completed the exam with 10 minutes remaining for flag questions.

Study Material:

1) Gibson Book
2) Prof. Messor Videos
3) Ports & Protocols
4) Acronyms & Definitions

Thank You, TE Members.
CISSP, CCENT, CCNA R/S, CCNA Cyber OPs, Security+, CySA+, PenTest+, Network+, Microsoft AZ-900, InsightVM CA

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • AverageJoeAverageJoe Member Posts: 316 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice job! Congrats!
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! What's next for you?
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • UsualSuspect7UsualSuspect7 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you, I appreciate all the support.

@Danny069, I signed up for the CCNA boot camp starting tomorrow.
    CISSP, CCENT, CCNA R/S, CCNA Cyber OPs, Security+, CySA+, PenTest+, Network+, Microsoft AZ-900, InsightVM CA
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • infield13infield13 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□