Whats up?

EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
Im CCNP, thats whats up!!
Study material, i revised bcran and read a couple of chapters of the cit book.
Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Huh? What?

Ah! icon_lol.gif

Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Have you started you're celebration? drunken_smilie.gif I'll help when I get home -- still got some of my celebration Guinness leftover.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey Mike, celebration over, its 4:30am here, i'm a little drunk but i've been careful tonight, if you knew what happened to me last week you would understand!!
  • HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    Congrats!
    Now working full time!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations! And don't worry about getting drunk. All you have to remember is that hangovers don't have to happen: just keep drinking. icon_cool.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Nice goin' man! What's up with a low-key celebration, though? icon_lol.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ed_the_lad wrote:
    i'm a little drunk but i've been careful tonight, if you knew what happened to me last week you would understand!!
    I'm not even going to ask.... icon_eek.gif I'm really wondering about it icon_confused.gif -- but I'm not going to ask. icon_lol.gif

So, what's the plan? Finish the CCIP and move closer to the lab in Sydney to be closer to the lab exam?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    ed_the_lad wrote:
    i'm a little drunk but i've been careful tonight, if you knew what happened to me last week you would understand!!
    I'm not even going to ask.... icon_eek.gif I'm really wondering about it icon_confused.gif -- but I'm not going to ask. icon_lol.gif

So, what's the plan? Finish the CCIP and move closer to the lab in Sydney to be closer to the lab exam?

Thanks all, i'm still not saying what happened last week! But i'm sure it would make a great short movie icon_smile.gif .
    Yep mpls next,ill start to study tonight or tomorrow,if its interesting like bgp i'd expect to pass it before a short trip i'm taking to Singapore in early November.I just hope i can get the dynamips working correctly on my pc,i've been having problems with the idle_pc,doesnt seem to work on my laptop,anyone have same problem?
    I'll be heading to Austrailia in Jan, i got my 5 year visa a couple of weeks ago,so i hope to have no problems starting my Cisco career there.
    Real hardcore ccie study should happen then.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats Ed!
    I'll be heading to Austrailia in Jan, i got my 5 year visa a couple of weeks ago,so i hope to have no problems starting my Cisco career there.
    Real hardcore ccie study should happen then.
    And good luck with that! (you are probably going to like the change of air)
    Thanks all, i'm still not saying what happened last week!
    How about now? You got us curious icon_wink.gif