Endorsement Question

heyooh1989heyooh1989 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I wanted some advice from you all concerning the CISSP endorsement process.

My prior supervisor who is a CISSP, volunteered to sign my CISSP endorsement.

I emailed that endorsement to ISC2, however, I forgot to attach my resume, Security + cert & transcripts for my Masters of Science in Cybersecurity in that initial email.

I emailed them today asking if I could send these documents to them, but wanted to ask you all if you think this would be a problem with me getting my endorsement back. Just curious, not sure how stringent ISC2 is on this process. I'm probably being paranoid, but wanted to ask the experts to get some piece of mind!

Thank you all very much!!

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Your endorsement is placed in a queue for processing. They will email asking for missing documents if your endorsement is incomplete.
  • heyooh1989heyooh1989 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Whew! I was stressing that today. Thank you very much Mike7!!
  • Hopsdaballa04Hopsdaballa04 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I emailed the support team and was given the info that both the resume and endorsement form were not needed if you had an endorser. If you're claiming the experience waiver for the one year they should want you to back that up with paperwork. But who knows maybe you will get lucky if not they will email you and ask you to show proof.
  • coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed my exam & was endorsed about 1 1/2 weeks ago.

After reviewing these threads for a while, I am assuming the process to get thru the que takes about 5 weeks right now.