Booz Allen

SaSkillerSaSkiller Member Posts: 337 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone had any experience with BAH? Applied to a few positions I qualify for haven't heard anything and get nothing from BAH Recruiters. (What kind of recruiters don't talk to candidates?) A friend says that you can get stuck in HR, no idea how they get positions filled if it takes months to talk to someone... Anyway, anyone know the process and timeline?
OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CPT, CCENT, CompTIA Trio.

Comments

• ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    With Booze allen its better to apply on their website directly. I worked with people who were employed with them and none of them went through recruiters. Given that im in Virginia im sure its the same way in GA. Be careful with recruiters and take what they say with a grain of salt....
    The process is you apply with them and they call you if they want to schedule a interview. If you go through a recruiter (watch out for Robert Half) they will take their time calling you because they are most likely calling other people as well that applied for the job.
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • SaSkillerSaSkiller Member Posts: 337 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No, I applied directly, just tried to contact recruiters after the fact to get my resume seen by someone. How long does it take to get a call going direct?
    OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CPT, CCENT, CompTIA Trio.
  • Experienced_ISN'T_oldExperienced_ISN'T_old Banned Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    SaSkiller wrote: »
    Anyone had any experience with BAH? Applied to a few positions I qualify for haven't heard anything and get nothing from BAH Recruiters. (What kind of recruiters don't talk to candidates?) A friend says that you can get stuck in HR, no idea how they get positions filled if it takes months to talk to someone... Anyway, anyone know the process and timeline?

I ha8 how long it takes to just to get to the onboarding part where you have to think of all the system accounts you need and to read the dry as sahara desert employee handbook.
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    SaSkiller wrote: »
    No, I applied directly, just tried to contact recruiters after the fact to get my resume seen by someone. How long does it take to get a call going direct?

It should at least be a week tops maybe a week and a half.... But since you applied direct there is no need to contact the recruiters because they will ask if you have been submitted already
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios