Options

CCNA exam rescheduling with discount voucher

uzair2295uzair2295 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Guys Help me in this situation.I have provided with a composite discount voucher of 58% and the email is showing an expiration date on 3rd of june 2016 and i m not prepared that much and want to reschedule my exam to 15 june 206 because i have some medical issue too.help me out your answers will be helpful for me....

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Not sure what you are asking. You can't use the voucher after it is expired obviously.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    yparkypark Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe you are asking if you have the exam scheduled originally for a date before the voucher expiration, if you are allowed to reschedule the exam to a date after the expiration date. The short answer is no. When I worked as a proctor at a test center, test centers were not able to reschedule Cisco exams for this very reason. Rescheduling has to go through Pearson Vue customer service and I remember reading about not being able to reschedule exams past original voucher expiration date.
    I would call Pearson Vue and ask, just in case. Do not call the test center as they will not have all the info nor the authority to do this.
    2022 Goals: [PCNSE] [JNCIS-SP] [JNCIS-SEC] [JNCIS-DevOps]