CCSA R77.30 Pass

neoryan08neoryan08 Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
Starting with a 3 days course Traning at the last week of April. Schedule the Exam on the 27th May (last Friday).

Have experience in Checkpoint since 2008-2011 (stop Checkpoint after changed to non-related job)
Return back to IT Field (2015-present) involved at R75.40 version.

Not much changes from previous last R55-R65 from previous company.
Am interested, and lucky to be involved in R77.30 Deployment, small box appliance 4800 series.

Managed to study, thru the Lab Book and Admin Book provided by Training-Partners Sg.
final 1 week before exam, study on the **** (just curious on the exam questions and multiple answer if got )

1st attempt, pass with score of 85%, quite a lot of tricky question but with same answer as at the ****.
Latest **** being readed is 2015-11-27 Adam

Comments

• neoryan08neoryan08 Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can i jump straight to CCSE, as the exam description indicate to take CCSE after the CCSA Exam, 6 months later on.

I wanted to learn the troubleshooting, GAIA, SPLAT and much more deep in details. As i am not from any Degree IT background.
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Why bother? You dumped CCSA.
  • moyondizvomoyondizvo Member Posts: 155
    Just incase you didn't understand EngRob's message, using exam **** is extremely looked down upon on Techexams. It really defeats the whole purpose of taking the exam in the first place and will not benefit you at all when working in the field. This has been discussed here time and time again. I would recommend you use a different strategy for your studies.

All the best.
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I may have been unclear. Thank you for clarifying the issue of dumping.
    Thanks for both of you guys comment's.
    As i stated, i was in Checkpoint from Since NGX 3 til R77.30. Nvr had exam before and don't know how it looks like.
    All i went for the exam is ccna, there is a lab simulation and sort of drag n drop. but never in check point before.

Once i join a company whom still using R75.30 but the new CCSA is R77.30 for sure alot of different. And i didn't know what is GAiA as well until i knew is the https for simple and easier Interface Network + Routing.

As i have a numbers of experience in cisco + check point, i think is time to move to security. As i aware, even if i have ccse, is just a product of check point. Therefore, i have decided to go to Security+, then jump to CISSP.
    But of course, the requirement for my company is still at CCNA, CCNP, BPIPA,
  • GMac89GMac89 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You wont pass an interview if you **** your certs. any one can learn answers to questions.
    Its all about knowing what to do when an incident occurs.
    Yup, thats why, i am good at practical but not to the exam (thats why i hav no degree or diploma)
    I have very very weak in exam as alot of question n to be answer.

So practical is my learning skills..as i can do the testing, feel the configuration and taste the configuration done.