Options

Executive/Management Job Sites

john.m.jones123john.m.jones123 Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone aware of job sites similar to Dice that cater to executive and/or top management? I am currently middle management looking to move up... I've seen a lot of sites, but most of them seem be to recruiter/head hunter sites...
MSIT | PMP | CISSP | CISM | CISA | CDPSE | CAPM | ITIL | CEH | CCNA CyberOps | Sec+ | Net+ | A+ | MCTS | MCP | MS 365 Desktop
2020 Goals: CRISC

Comments

• Options
    tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Interested in this also
  • Options
    joemc3joemc3 Member Posts: 141 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I could be wrong, but I thought the ladder was supposed to fill that niche.
  • Options
    kiki162kiki162 Member Posts: 635 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Are you looking for gov't sector, or something else? Plus what type of background do you have?
  • Options
    john.m.jones123john.m.jones123 Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wishing to transition from gov to commercial sector... 25 years IT with last 10 in cyber-security/infosec, lot of project management and cert/accred... currently at the MACOM level in defense... I've looked at ladders, but really bad reviews, also have to pay for it, so not willing to spend the money on a site that is iffy... would be willing to pay for a quality site/service... Currently have CISSP, CISM, ITIL, sat for CISA last Saturday and will be sitting for the PMP in September, also alot of technical certs (MCST, CEH, etc)...
    MSIT | PMP | CISSP | CISM | CISA | CDPSE | CAPM | ITIL | CEH | CCNA CyberOps | Sec+ | Net+ | A+ | MCTS | MCP | MS 365 Desktop
    2020 Goals: CRISC