Options

70-346 & 70-347 Study Resources?

sharpy56sharpy56 Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

When you passed these two exams which material did you use?

Also if you used the MVA were there any particular courses you used within it?

Kind Regards,
D

Comments

• Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Watch last year's Ignite conference sessions. Microsoft isn't cool like AWS and doesn't post all the sessions on YouTube, but you can download them. Use this script:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/all-the-Ignite-Videos-and-b952f5ac

Follow the instructions about using a short folder at the root of the drive because some of the session names will exceed the character limit of the path. Use keywords for Exchange or Office 365 and see what you get. I have delivered the presentations at client sites in Office 365 planning sessions.

Here are some sessions that stood out on my list
    BRK3905 - Exam Prep Session for Exam 70-346 and Exam 70-347- MCSA Office 365 (Part 1)
    BRK3915 - Exam Prep Session for Exam 70-346 and Exam 70-347- MCSA Office 365 (Part 2)
    BRK2114 - Microsoft Office 365 Groups Overview and Roadmap
    BRK2120 - Tools and Tips for Administering Office 365
    BRK2131 - Microsoft Office 365 MVP Panel
    BRK2160 - What's New for Office 365 Partners Tools and Tips for Administering Your Customers
    BRK2194 - Office 365 Security and Control
    BRK2207 - Office 365 ProPlus Deployment and Management Update
    BRK3179 - Office 365 Administration Best Practices
    BRK3856 - Securing Access to Office 365 and other apps with Enterprise Mobility Suite
    BRK4115 - Advanced Exchange Hybrid Topologies
    BRK4121 - Office 365 Network Performance Troubleshooting
    BRK3169 - Identity Management Is Easy in Office 365
  • Options
    sharpy56sharpy56 Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you Claymoore! :)
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You may also find the videos on Microsoft Virtual Academy. If not, there are other videos there and possibly some relevant ebooks. And everything on MVA is free.
  • Options
    MCP2000MCP2000 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you Claymoore! I have been looking for additional study material. I greatly appreciate it!
  • Options
    bettsy584bettsy584 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks mate, have been looking at some of these but this is a handy script.

Has anyone given the exam a try?
  • Options
    bettsy584bettsy584 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I failed this on Friday, very difficult IMO due to all the PS questions.
  • Options
    PandaPopPandaPop Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Studying for this at the moment, working through Exam Ref 70-346 Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements - Orin Thomas, then searching MVA and Technet to build on topics from it, thanks to the people above for additional resources.

Can I ask a question, AD Connect has been out a while now, does the Exam have reference to this or is it still working off of AAD Sync or even DirSync? I can't find any clarity on this anywhere but it feels like a sizeable section of the exam...

Thanks

PP
  • Options
    vladcatrinescuvladcatrinescu Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've put together a list of ressources for the 70-346 incase someone else wants to pass the exam :). https://absolute-sharepoint.com/70-346-study-guide
  • Options
    TerrierJimTerrierJim Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've put together a list of ressources for the 70-346 incase someone else wants to pass the exam :). https://absolute-sharepoint.com/70-346-study-guide

Been scouring the internet all day looking for a comprehensive study guide for the 346...and this is it! Superb job, Vlad, thank you!!
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's awesome, thanks Vlad!! I just started in on the O365, using MVA and Skillport videos but damn, that's a great page. Thanks!!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later