Options

Also Passed Sec+

spiffman66spiffman66 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed Sec+ yesterday with an 836. I studied using Darril Gibson's book, which I started back in March, so it took me just a little over 3 months to earn the cert.

One month before the test, I bought the online standard access to Darril's site and used that which was a good benchmark to see where I was at with retaining the information, posting scores above 90% in the 210 question exams. The simulations there also helped as well.

So that was my path to pass Sec+ for those that are curious (already had A+, Net+).

Comments

• Options
    byron66byron66 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Gone with your bad self!! Congrats!!
    CCNA   A+   N+  Sec+
  • Options
    tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Darril's book and website also got me through the exam the first time. This is the way to go for Security+. Congrats! What's next?
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Options
    Goteki54Goteki54 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Darril Gibson's Get Certified book is worth it's weight in gold.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, Security +., SSCP
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□