Passed CHFI 6/16/2016

EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
Got through the CHFI pretty easily. Having heard that it was a major repeat of CEH, with a chunk of legal questions thrown in, I barely even studied for it, as I just did the CEH a few weeks ago, and have a background in law. I went over the WGU-provided study guide, which is just a list of definitions, and took the test. Got a 91%. Really, really easy test. If you've taken CEH and did well, then you can easily roll right into the CHFI.

Only thing of note about the test was there were a couple multiple-select answers, whereas the CEH was entirely select-one.

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Found your thread. :)

So I guess I'll try the same thing. I'll see what it takes to request the voucher and I'll just fill in some of the gaps. By the time it's scheduled hopefully I'll be ok.
    If I'm remembering correctly, it's just mentor approval. So hopefully your mentor is cool about it. You'll be fine, you'll probably even get a better score on this than CEH. The definition-based questions are such a breeze after going through the study guide
    Well I requested it. We shall see if she approves it. I looked over the first couple pages of the study guide and I'll keep studying this week.
    Guess she won't until I get a 90% on something. I don't see a practice exam listed so I'm not sure what she's talking about.
    Dang. Well, just tell her you took the practice exam and got a 92%. If she wants proof, say you didn't take a screenshot. And if she still has an issue, play the "you're slowing down my progress in my self-paced degree plan" card icon_lol.gif
    I took it and got a 94%. uCertify luckily has learning mode icon_lol.gif
    Haha nice, well now you're all set!