CEH Tool list

erandaderandad Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is there any one documented all CEH based tolls list? I mean this tools for this activity like that..

Comments

• 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • eduvalleduvall Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not really sure about a list like you are speaking of, but if you are preparing to take the exam then I would suggest being very familiar nmap. Be able to recognize command output. Also want to be somewhat familiar with netcat & what metasploit is used for.
    Our challenge is not in what we learn but in how we apply
    that knowledge in bettering ourselves and those around us. - unknown
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Tolls list? No. Tools list however, there are hundreds. Nmap is one of the main ones.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    erandad wrote: »
    Is there any one documented all CEH based tolls list? I mean this tools for this activity like that..
    Since you have CEH listed on your profile, put those Googlehacking skills you learned to work. I suggest using a well-crafted search term like "ceh tools eccouncil" or similar.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Tool covered by CEH? Easy. The standard ones plus every single other old tool they could find to make the cert look cool.
  • wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Tool covered by CEH? Easy. The standard ones plus every single other old tool they could find to make the cert look cool.

Haha you can't help yourself can you?
    I think he secretly loves EC-Council, but lashes out as a coping mechanism.
    They make it too easy. LOL!!!
  • riyan189riyan189 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    my result says passed ,but with 84 points ,that is 67% ,what is wrong
  • wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    They make it too easy. LOL!!!

LOL it's definitely not the best cert but a necessary evil for some
    ....what is going on with this thread?
    Yes ,someone please tell me ,Did i pass my ceh exam with 84 points, result showed 84 points not %age
    So thread jacking and demanding action? Sheesh! Why don't you explain yourself better and maybe you'll get some help. And BTW, the authoritative source for EC Council question is... wait for it... EC COUNCIL!

Doesn't the report say something like :" Passing score: 70% | Your score: XX%"?
    Sorry if i killed the thread but I am kinda freaked out , I know pass percentage is 70% but the result showed 84 points not % which accounts to 67% .
    While at the bottom of he result it shows passed. Kindly clear my confusion
    Can you post your result sheet (redact personal info first) ?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    riyan189, the screenshot clearly shows "Grade: Passed", so you passed CEH. Contact EC-Council if you believe that this is an indication otherwise.
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you are looking for a toll list... it really depends on the area you are in. Ezpass is a good investment OR you can choose to drive the route with no tolls. Also some routes are partial toll routes meaning there is a toll but if you get off early enough you can skip it. If you dont want tolls then you have to drive the route without them.... but take it from me paying 3.00 a day to have no traffic pays for itself....

As for the tools.... yeah there is google for that.

icon_cheers.gif
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
    riyan189 wrote: »
    my result says passed ,but with 84 points ,that is 67% ,what is wrong

You passed.... a pass is a pass. Now the real question is.... Did you learn the information and RETAIN it. And how are you going to put it to use?? Passing a cert exam is only half the battle.
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
    erandad wrote: »

Wait a sec. If you passed CEH why would you be asking for a tool list?? If you took a class they would have given you the info, and if you passed the test you should know what the tools are.....

Maybe you used a brain **** to pass.... call me crazy but this is a question someone with a CEH would not have to ask.
    @all ,thanks for helping ,contacted eccouncil and they verified that i passed and rest about exam there are no **** available for v9, but i had taken skillset reference,and about 30% questions were from skillset