Options

70-411 Passed!

KyrakKyrak Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
Knocked it out today! Prep was 20 years experience, 2 weeks of 4 hour a day classes, Pluralsight, CBT Nuggets, and Careeracademy videos, Transcender practice exams, and of course lots of labbing. Whew!

Now the challenge is to finish my prep for 412 and attempt it before the 30th. Luckily I am already pretty far along having finished the classes, labbing and most of the plural sight vids.
Up next: On Break, but then maybe CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator

Comments

• Options
    tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Goodluck on the 70-412, I know I will be subbing that out for the 74-409.
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • Options
    AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and good luck on the 412!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, and best of luck!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!

Is the 30th deadline for the free 2016 exam upgrade?
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    KyrakKyrak Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    blargoe wrote: »
    Congrats!

Is the 30th deadline for the free 2016 exam upgrade?
    Yes sir.
    Up next: On Break, but then maybe CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and Good Luck on 70-412. I did 74-409 instead of 412 as of now and postponed this beast to next month bcoz I already booked it.