Certmaster or Measureup for final push

jperry3974jperry3974 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
OK Guys, here is the situation. I have been studying for security+ 'relatively' daily for the past 2 months using a combination of professor Messer videos and an excellent full blown security+ video course for veterans - FedVTE. am fairly confident in the knowledge I have. I test this knowledge 3 times a week by taking tests from darril Gibson to mike Meyers. I consistently make 90% or more on these tests

In your opinion what is better for my time and money?

certmaster - comes with a guranted retake but is around 350

measureup - costs around 120 and the test is around 300 with no retake...

Comments

• ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    3. Take the test.....

If you are passing the practice tests and making 90% or more, I dont see the delay in testing. Better to test now while its fresh in your head.

Go online today to Comptia.com and register for the test at a pearson vue testing center in your area....
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • jperry3974jperry3974 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed! My observations - the test should not be taking for granted. Learn the material. Do not worry about 'performance' questions as they are just questions that are not in multiple choice format. If I could do it over, I would just print out the objectives from the Comptia site and know them until I could tell somebody else about each objective..

What I used: Prof. Messer, Fed VTE, Michael Myers, Darryl Gibson Security+ app
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    jperry3974 wrote: »
    If I could do it over, I would just print out the objectives from the Comptia site and know them until I could tell somebody else about each objective..

This! It was also true for the CASP. Congrats on your pass! How did you score?
    I had 761, I think passing is 750..Ill take it!
  • IvyVladIvyVlad Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif
    What's next for you?
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    congradulations