passed - just barely

leidoscopeleidoscope Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
as many others have stated best way to go about this test is to read through a book (cover to cover) and get a good handle of the material. after that, it's just a matter of understanding the questions properly because they can be tricky! (at least it was for me)

i personally used Professor Messer and also read through Mike Meyers book and did as many practice questions I could find online. seems to be that Darril Gibsons book is the way to go from what others have said.

good luck to anyone else looking to take the test! i work in the industry and do not have a+ or network+

Comments

• aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]
  • SwaswaswaSwaswaswa Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Remington1872Remington1872 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□