Options

CBT Nuggets or Jerome Henry

pearljampearljam Member Posts: 134
Hey,

I used CBT for my CCENT and Jeremy's videos were great but I am wondering how good are Jerome Henry's videos and are they worth spending $300 for or should I use CBT's version of wireless?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    doctorlexusdoctorlexus Member Posts: 217
    pearljam wrote: »
    Hey,

I used CBT for my CCENT and Jeremy's videos were great but I am wondering how good are Jerome Henry's videos and are they worth spending $300 for or should I use CBT's version of wireless?

Thanks

I've listened to samples of each, and I find Keith Barker easier to pay attention to. He's more like Jeremy in having that high energy presentation, whereas Jerome is more mellow. But as for the actual course content, I couldn't say. I think Jerome's course is longer, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Probably best to just do both if you can.
  • Options
    CertifiedMonkeyCertifiedMonkey Member Posts: 172 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Jerome Henry, but don't pay the $300. His Live Lesson videos are on SafariBooksOnline.
  • Options
    Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have used can't nuggets for years, really enjoy Keith barkers videos, currently using Keith's videos for ccna wireless really enjoying them and easy to follow
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am a Keith fan. I use CBT Nuggets when I was preparing for my CCNA. I wouldn't use them as my only resource and I know that some of their trainers are not as stellar as Keith - but overall was pleased with them.