Panek's Windows 10 Study Guide - question please

PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□

Does the book come with a CD with a PDF of the book? My boss is telling me to hold off buying until I find out.

Thanks!
:study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later

Comments

• drexman999drexman999 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Only the Kindle edition is out at the min, unless you buy direct from the publisher. Amazon are releasing the paperback on the 15th July. By the sounds of things though, it won't have a CD with it, the extended content will be accessed online

"Includes online interactive learning environment with:
    +2 custom practice exams + More than 100 electronic flashcards + Searchable key term glossary + Videos for the chapter exercises"

I have pre-ordered a copy though, so I will let you know for definate when it arrives.
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ahhh.. the listings online I looked at said June 20.. Chapters in Toronto *claims* to have them..

*edit: I just phoned, it *is* in fact in stock.. but no CD
  • RitualRitual Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Any word on when the Installing and Configuring Windows 10 MCSA Study Guide is going to be released?
    The exam is still in beta but its probably only a month or two away from release.
    2016 goals - eJPT, MCSA Windows 10, something Linux
    Ritual wrote: »
    Any word on when the Installing and Configuring Windows 10 MCSA Study Guide is going to be released?
    The exam is still in beta but its probably only a month or two away from release.

I searched Amazon for you :p

https://www.amazon.com/Exam-70-698-Installing-Configuring-Windows/dp/1509302956/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467724854&sr=8-1&keywords=70-698+configuring+windows+devices
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    I had the Sybex MCSA Study Guide for Windows 8.1. There was not one mention of Intune in the book !
  • RitualRitual Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Piers wrote: »

Yeah I have the exam ref.

I was looking for when the Sybex Study guide was being released. The Exam Ref can be kind of dry to use as sole reading material.

I usually do a combination of a video course, a good book, some practice exams, and the reference books. As well as things like TechNet and my home lab.
    2016 goals - eJPT, MCSA Windows 10, something Linux
    Ahh.. nothing yet on that one
    I've just received my copy, so to the original post, no there is no electronic form of the book when you get the paperback book itself.. I miss the old days..
  • AMD4EVERAMD4EVER Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Piers wrote: »
    I've just received my copy, so to the original post, no there is no electronic form of the book when you get the paperback book itself.. I miss the old days..

Me too! I like PDFs over physical books!