Question

tudorjltudorjl Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
A lot of study guides ask questions like "Which of the following is such and such. " However, some specify to choose more than one answer and some don't. On the real exam, does it tell you to specify all that apply if there is more than one answer?

Thanks,
jt

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    When I took A+ and Network+, with each question you were given an indication, such as:

"Choose all that apply."

I think that some of them might have said to choose a certain number.

Of course, the number of choices that you are to choose is stated within the body of some of the questions.

Anyway, that's what I remember--but it seems like COMPtia tries to make it clear what they want--at least quantity-wise.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i remember being told quantities in multiple answer questions
    A+ Moderator
  • tudorjltudorjl Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your answers. I am taking the hardware exam this Friday and I am want to make sure I am thoroughly prepared.

:D
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    how well have you been doing in the techexams practice exam?
    A+ Moderator
  • tudorjltudorjl Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm doing about a 96% on the main practice consistently and a 100% on the IRQ test consistently.

I had a question though about SCSI. On question six in the core practice, it asks about how many devices attach to SCSI-2 in the answers. It does not specify which kind of SCSI-2. I would assume only 7 devices would attach because it doesn't say wide, but the answer is 15? Can you explain why?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    tudorjl wrote:
    I had a question though about SCSI. On question six in the core practice, it asks about how many devices attach to SCSI-2 in the answers. It does not specify which kind of SCSI-2. I would assume only 7 devices would attach because it doesn't say wide, but the answer is 15? Can you explain why?

Please read the following post:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1214