Options

Just recently passed ICND2 200-101 exam

kjennings2523kjennings2523 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am now officially CCNA certified!

Sources of study:
Watched Chris Bryant's CCNA bootcamp from Udemy multiple times, read Todd Lammle's Routing and Switching Study Guide and did practice tests from the software that came with the book, Dan's Courses from YouTube were great. Did alot of labbing with Packet Tracer and a little bit of GNS3.

Scored 900+ out of 1000 and needed an 825 to pass. Studied for about 6 days a week for 2 months. Wanted to get this knocked out before it expired in Sept. Feels good to finally have this done as I just recently got a Junior Network Engineer position. Now on to CCNP studies! Good luck to anybody out there that is studying for this test.

Comments

• Options
    doctorlexusdoctorlexus Member Posts: 217
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! I plan to take the full CCNA before August 20th
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    dazl1212dazl1212 Member Posts: 377
    Well done! That must feel great.

I'm in a similar boat to you. My ICND1 expires on the 3 of August and I have my exam booked for the 2nd.

Really struggling at the moment. I've been through nearly Lammles ICND2 chapters once but I don't seem to be remembering any of it.

I think I'll have to check out a few other materials like you did yourself.
    Goals for 2013 Network+ [x] ICND1 [x] ICND2 [ ]