Passed the NETWORK+ Today!!!

Chrisbari14Chrisbari14 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
Finally passed the network+ after failing it before!! Scored a 739 and need a 720.
I used the Exam Cram book, Professor Messer Vids, CBT nuggets videos and the transcendar practice test.
This is my first Certification. SO what's next? I need a little help Tech family. I don't know which one I should complete first.
The MCSA for windows 10 or The MCSA for Server 2012? My boss has purposed that I should do the desktop infrastructure first.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! As far as which one to do next it really depends on what your interests and goals are. However, if your boss suggested you go with Desktop Infrastructure first I'd go with that :)
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • faintingheartfaintingheart Member Posts: 256
  • TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done!
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]
  • lodis86lodis86 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great! What certs are you going to tackle next?
  • THE1TariantTHE1Tariant Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats bro im studying for the Network+ now
  • Darkey15Darkey15 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man I'm taking the Network + in the future too.
  • lilblizzylilblizzy Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • motheomotheo Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratualtions.
    I still need to take this exam.

How hard is it by the way?