Options

Stanly Course Transcript

tacobelldog52tacobelldog52 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I finished the course last year ( almost a year exactly )....Lots of things came up this year and I wasn't able to site for the exam. However I am looking at it again, and now when I login to VMware I don't see anywhere were it says I took the course. Under transcripts it says nothing on the VMware site....Am I looking in the wrong place?

Comments

• Options
    UncleBUncleB Member Posts: 417
    When you passed the course you should have received an email to your personal email (not the student one) that said:

With your successful completion, an email will be generated during the upload process and you will be notified in your SCC email. ( Once again this will only come to your stanly.edu email ) Here is the link ( Student Email ). You can then use the process that is attached to obtain a discount voucher code for your VCP exam. NOTE: You must take your VCP exam using the discount voucher code obtained through the SCC VMware store and the attached process. This is the ONLY way VMware can verify that you were in a class at our VMware IT Academy. If you take the exam in any other way, you will not obtain credit towards your VCP for this course.

If you didn't get this then your spam settings probably were to blame but I recommend getting in touch with Stanly and ask them if they can re-issue the voucher that lets you book the exam.

There won't be anything on the VMWare site until you pass the exam as I understand it.

Good luck.
    Iain
  • Options
    NorrisMcWherterNorrisMcWherter Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What Uncle B said. I sat the Stanly course, and sat the exam last week. Exam didnt show up on vmware site till a few days later, but course doesnt.
  • Options
    STANLY_CCSTANLY_CC Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is correct. Once you take & pass the exam using the PSE coded voucher you receive at the end of the course, VMware knows you took the course and will grant your full certification based on this.