Options

eLearnSecurity Coupons/Promos for PTS/eJPT?

Hello,

I am on a very tight budget. Are there currently any coupons/promos for the PTS, which is the course for eJPT? Also, think PTSv4 could be around corner since PTPv4 was recently released?

We should make a sticky where people can post latest promos/coupons for the various sales that eLearnSecurity does.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    They just updated PTS to v3 not long ago so I wouldn't expect to see an update till next year at the earliest. As far as promo codes, you missed 30% off last month, and I don't see any current promos other than the free update to Elite version for PTP. PTS is fairly cheap, but since you have the CEH, I'd look at the syllabus PDF (right click and open in new tab) and see if you think you need to take it. If not, I'd look at PTP and do the monthly payments on it if you can.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework