Options

Official MS practice exams

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used these: Microsoft Official Practice Tests - 70-331| mindhub

This is specific to my exam. But was wondering in general if anyone has and if so, what they thought about them.
70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

Comments

• Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have never used them.

I looked at the image on the left and I see it says measure up.

I image these are just Measure Up exams re package/re branded.
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    They are MeasureUp test exams endorsed by Microsoft. I had the 70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1 product and let me tell you this, they are much much harder than the real exam. I spent weeks in despair trying to fathom out some of the questions, they were so difficult and some of them just downright obscure. When it came to exam day I was dreading it to be honest. I thought I would never pass it. I had done the CBT Nuggets courses and Pluralsight and labbed everything to death. I felt I really knew the product well yet struggled with the MeasureUp questions. In fact in the last week before the exam I spent a whole day sending feedback to MeasureUp on questions that to me were so ambiguous and some clearly incorrect (I posted some of my frustrations on here in posts at the time).

When I took the exam I was shocked. No trick questions, (mod edit) but fair. The exam was hard but nowhere near as hard as MeasureUp.

I took the Windows 7 configuring exam next (70-680) and I used Transcender. Their question set are much more in line with the proper exam but again much harder. The Windows 7 configuring exam was much harder than the Win 8.1 for me but I got a better score (841) but I did the use the official Microsoft MOAC study guide and lab which are great books. I also used CBT Nuggets.
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Yet, measureup for 70-461 (Querying for Database servers) was woefully lacking.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....