Cra- ceh v9

mrwebsite.asiamrwebsite.asia Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys,

Please guide me for the CEH CRA exam. CEH send me a email to seat for the CRA exam again after passing CEH exam with 86%.
My system during exam in proctor place got hang up after 2:30 hrs , so they restarted the system and exam started again from start. And they made to finish exam fast so that they can close the office and go home. Will this incident landed me into CRA audit???

Also, please tell me what to study and focus for CEH CRA exam. Also, when will they conduct the exam??

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    What resources did you use to study? I'm no CRA expert but If you legitimately passed with 86% you should't be worried about the retest.
  • mrwebsite.asiamrwebsite.asia Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I read Sybex and Matt Walker. Practice on skillset and ****. I got the mail from CEH audiit team to Seat for CEH CRA exam. But they didn't mentioned date. First they asked me background checks.
    There it is!!!
  • wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So you used actual exam questions ? That's not gonna help on the cra exam
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    So you used actual exam questions ? That's not gonna help on the cra exam

Must have been the psychometric evaluation. Complex scenario questions answered in under 2 seconds. LOL
  • BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LOL - trying to game a hacker exam ... What could possibly go wrong
    Guys,
    Please let me know what to do study for CEH CRA exam.
  • CyberscumCyberscum Member Posts: 795 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Look up **** for CRA-CEH duh
    To answer your question, use the exact same common body of knowledge you studied (if you did) for the CEH. Seriously, as much as I hate dumpers the matter of fact is that the material for the CRA comes from the exact same blueprint, so it's not like you need to reinvent the wheel.
  • BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    To answer your question, use the exact same common body of knowledge you studied (if you did) for the CEH. Seriously, as much as I hate dumpers the matter of fact is that the material for the CRA comes from the exact same blueprint, so it's not like you need to reinvent the wheel.

Is there even a valid **** for v9?

At any rate, I totally agree here. the CRA will only test you on the SAME knowledge you in theory had at the time you passed the test. So if you are really looking for "new" ways of studying, then I would suggest reading the various number of "passed" threads. The CRA test will essentially be CEHv9 . . . (technically just CEH . . but whatever)

If you quite literally have no idea about the information at hand, and used a ****, then no offense, I'm glad you got audited. IF you just need help brushing up on stuff, you could start with any number of threads. But you could check out the one I just posted: http://www.techexams.net/forums/ec-council-ceh-chfi/121070-passed-7-11-a.html.
    Hello Guys,

I have passed the CRA exam. Exam taken via proctoru.
    Can anyone tell when i will expect the certificate? Aspen and exam site not showing any result??
  • arsenal00arsenal00 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How different was it from the real CEH exam? any similar questions and on a scale of 1 to 10 how difficult?