Passed! Barely with a 720

kboadu22kboadu22 Member Posts: 6 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys!
Been studying for this on and off. I started studying for this intensely at the end of may till now 3 to 5 hours, So it took me roughly about two months.

Things i used:
1. Professor Messor videos
2. NetworK + study guide book from Glen E. Clarke.
3. Practice Exams.

- I wish i had a better score but a pass is a pass! I'll take it. What honestly helped me is Repetition. The exam was pretty rough, i'm glad is over though. Hopefully CompTIA can reevaluate the exam in the future.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Comments

• tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, take your 720 and run with it and don't look back
  • NtengNteng Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats a pass is a pass
  • AzubiAzubi Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice job. I know some members on this forum have been saying the 006 Network+ exam is much harder and has a significantly lower pass rate than previous versions. Not sure where that data comes from exactly but I know the test isn't easy. Take it and move on to the next one!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats ! a pass is a pass.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • toeknee1973toeknee1973 Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats!!! a pass is a pass no matter how ugly, you take it..icon_cheers.gif
    (In Progress)
    B.A. IT - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance - WGU
    HCISPP
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Pass is a pass, nobody is going to ask on a job interview what your score was on your N+, doesn't matter if you score 720 or a 900, what matters is you have it. Scores matter in GIAC exams 90%+ if you want to be on the advisory board. Congrats!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations man!
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]
  • leep80leep80 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    There are only two scores in reality. A 100% pass or a 100% fail. You scored the former so congrats !
  • Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, I've heard it's much tougher from when I sat it.