Kaseya Certified Administrator

tech4lyfetech4lyfe Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone taken this certification? We recently implemented Kaseya, and with the package I get 90 days of training and get to take a certification test along with it. Has anybody taken this certification? Is it worth much and is it hard to obtain?

Thanks

Comments

• ChinookChinook Member Posts: 206
    I have not but I know people who have. Is it worth it? If you intend on working long term for a managed service provider (most likely to use Kaseya) then yes. Kaseya & it's competitor Labtech, are pretty much the de facto standards in the MSP world. I can't speak on how hard it is to obtain.
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    One of my former coworkers went through some of the training and everything was very straight forward if you use the product regularly. His laziness got the better of him before he ever attempted the test though. I would have gone for it if my boss wasn't hesitant to buy the package again after that.

It's definitely worth it, if you have someone certified you get to cut past level one when you need support and talk with someone who actually knows what they're doing. So that definitely means something for your current employer and any potential future employers who use it.
  • tech4lyfetech4lyfe Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sweet, thanks for the info!