CISA June 2016 Exam Experience and Results.

13»

Comments

• krucial85krucial85 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How do you know that you were in the top 5%?
    "The way to succeed is never quit. That's it. But be really humble about it."
  • 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    krucial85 wrote: »
    How do you know that you were in the top 5%?

When you get your score ISACA also has a cool feature (I think) that lets you know if you were in the top 20%, 5%, etc. What's even cooler is they identify the best & second-best scoring people and actually give them an award.

Worldwide Achievement Award for the 2nd best score in the world

Worldwide Excellence Award for the best score in the world

A nice little resume booster plus you actually get a physical award to show off, and I don't mean a chintzy piece of paper, either.
  • wacmacwacmac Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    salmanm 16
    The questions are pretty much jumbled up. I was not able to tell which domain was being tested. I pretty much read the manual cover to cover to really understand the different concepts in each domain as I had no IT experience. I am still rereading the manual to understand different concepts without the pressure of exams. My approach has always been to retain as much information as possible. Reviewing the Q&A Database for me was simply to understand the general structure of the exam questions. I think Iam better off for applying this approach.
    Regards and Good Luck in your exams in December.
  • lavidicuslavidicus Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It took ISACA about a week to accept my application. So hopefully you guys will get yours back quickly also.
  • john.m.jones123john.m.jones123 Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just curious, has anyone that passed the June CISA exam been certified yet? I've sent in my form twice, still no response, not event acknowledgement of receipt... Do they do the certifications in batches the same way they release scores?
    MSIT | PMP | CISSP | CISM | CISA | CDPSE | CAPM | ITIL | CEH | CCNA CyberOps | Sec+ | Net+ | A+ | MCTS | MCP | MS 365 Desktop
    2020 Goals: CRISC
  • john.m.jones123john.m.jones123 Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    WTH... still no response from ISACA as to where my application is, sent to both email addresses three times (application@isaca.org and certifcations@isaca.org), no response, not even an acknowledgment... going to try fax now... if no response, will wait until 31 Dec 2021 and submit then. No more ISACA exam for me I think... icon_mad.gif
    MSIT | PMP | CISSP | CISM | CISA | CDPSE | CAPM | ITIL | CEH | CCNA CyberOps | Sec+ | Net+ | A+ | MCTS | MCP | MS 365 Desktop
    2020 Goals: CRISC
  • splash24splash24 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kind of ridiculous. I submitted had submitted my CISM in Dec 2015 and got an acknowledgement in couple of days.Nothing for CISA.We would feel better if they just said " We got your application , We are processing etc., " I am frustrated with this as well.