Got a second networking interview? Need help

BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
Hi,

Got a second interview for a company abroad but need help with some questions that I have been given. Answers I will need to provide over Skype with the company. Can someone please kindly DM me so I can get some pointers from you?

Will highly appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Why not ask what you are having issues here instead of asking for people to private message you so they can help you? You are the one needing help, you should be the one reaching out, not the other way around.
  • BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
    TheFORCE wrote: »
    Why not ask what you are having issues here instead of asking for people to private message you so they can help you? You are the one needing help, you should be the one reaching out, not the other way around.

Sorry didn't want to really post the questions on here. Just needed some pointers.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Research is just at your fingertips. Research what you think they are going to ask and research the company. ASK a lot of questions.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    Research is just at your fingertips. Research what you think they are going to ask and research the company. ASK a lot of questions.

Sorry it's questions I've been sent by them. Wanted to make sure I'm on the right lines.

I think he already has the questions and he just wants someone to answer the questions or give him pointers on how to answer the questions so he can pass the interview.

Research, research, research, if you are not willing to even prepare on your own, answering questions with the help of others can only get you so far. What happens if they throw you a curve ball and ask you, if there is any other method for solving the same problem more effectively? What will you say then? You will only have 1 answer but the question can possibly have 2 answers.
    I think he already has the questions and he just wants someone to answer the questions or give him pointers on how to answer the questions so he can pass the interview.

Research, research, research, if you are not willing to even prepare on your own, answering questions with the help of others can only get you so far. What happens if they throw you a curve ball and ask you, if there is any other method for solving the same problem more effectively? What will you say then? You will only have 1 answer but the question can possibly have 2 answers.

Sorry for not making it clear but I've answered the questions but wanted someone to check them over to see if I'm on the right track.
    Research your answers, only way you are going to learn.
    Beany wrote: »
    Sorry for not making it clear but I've answered the questions but wanted someone to check them over to see if I'm on the right track.

Why not search online the topics asked in the questions? Thia forum is certainly all for helping and giving you hints and suggestions but when it comes to answering questions that are asked for placement at a job, then that's totally different. It's like asking for someone to verify your answers for a school exam. Try and do some research.
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That is interesting. I have never had an interview where I was provided questions prior to being asked them...
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,046 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You guys are Not much of a support system.
    lol

Obviously, you are NOT allowed to break Cisco's NDA by posting their exam questions.
    However, there's nothing wrong with posting general networking questions.

The OP should just post a few questions, along with his/her full detailed answer.
    The community can chime in afterwards (with Yeay, Nay, on the right track, etc)
    Helping through tough love. LOL.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    What will you say then?

Can we take a break so I can check with the TE community? They only provided one answer per question. icon_cheers.gif
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS