Glassdoor Hacked

ChinookChinook Member Posts: 206
Slashdot reporting that Glassdoor.com has been hacked. Usernames, passwords & identities have been exposed. I felt this was worthy of reporting because some of you may have posted opinions about previous employers.

Comments

• LexluetharLexluethar Member Posts: 516
    The exact reason why if complaining about a company I'd do it anonymously using a fake name and account.
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    LOL. I posted a review where I said my former employer was the "Spawn of the devil", but they didn't post it. They did post a follow up review where I toned down the review a little, but I still feel my first review described them perfectly.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • Matt2Matt2 Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It wasn't hacked, glassdoor sent out some emails as TO or CC, instead of BCC to ~600k users. so email addresses who access Glass door were given out, that's all. But yes that's lame they managed to mess up sending emails to their members.
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    This is a perfect example of why I use 10minutemail.com for websites like Glassdoor, that you just use to view company reviews and/or salaries .
  • TranceSoulBrotherTranceSoulBrother Member Posts: 215
    Guerillamail y'all!
  • ChinookChinook Member Posts: 206
    With the current state of #infosec I'm at the point of not trusting any website with my information.
  • CyberscumCyberscum Member Posts: 795 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hahaha suckers...

That's why I use my wife info when I sign up for that crap....
  • --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Cyberscum wrote: »
    Hahaha suckers...

That's why I use my wife info when I sign up for that crap....

lol
    10char