70% off! Cisco/Pearson Video training

chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
Use code JULYVIDEO for 70% off any video at either ciscopress or pearsonitcertification.com

I just bought Cisco Firepower and Advanced Malware Protection LiveLessons

for $60, original price was $199 lol!

Discount Code: JULYVIDEO Description: Save 70% off the list price of eligible full-course videos.
Expires: Friday, July 29, 2016
Discount Amount: up to 70%
Current Savings: $139.99 off the items currently in your cart
Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX

Comments

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice! not sure what I want to get but... I'm a sucker when I see big discounts and might get something! icon_thumright.gif
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Not sure how the video series will be but I wasn't super happy with the book which this video series is based on. If you need a book for firepower, get Todd Lammles SSFIPS.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks Iris! I will definitely check out that book out. I figured the video series might be a little better than the book since it should have footage of configurations along with explanations. I guess for this topic a CBT form of material at $60 is not bad.
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    I'm sure people are tired of me saying this by now, but this video series is also available on Safari Books Online. The membership is so much cheaper ($39/month) and you have access to a lot more materials.
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Agreed, Verities. Both the boom series and this video series is on Safari.

@chrisone, labminutes.com goes much deeper into the configs and is free
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com