Passed Network + first time

sunilh121sunilh121 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed network plus first time in a mount. I got 80℅. I passed in June.

Background about myself......I passed CCENT in May

For tips I used professor messer website to learn the topics
http://www.professormesser.com

I used crucialexams to revise and other test site.

Now I'm doing ICND2.

Comments

• GwhizZGwhizZ Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Nicely done
  • AzubiAzubi Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice job! What did you think was more difficult? Network+ or CCENT? What made one more or less difficult?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • sunilh121sunilh121 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CCENT is more practical and up to date while network + is just knowing the basics of networking. I had to do network + as it's part of my course. While I'm learning ccent in my own time.

I enjoyed ccent as it's practical, when typing in commands. CCENT v3 is coming out next month, so that will be good to get if you haven't already.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    congrats !
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Grats!!!
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]