Passed CCENT 100-101

sully95sully95 Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
Long time coming but I finally took the leap and passed! 935/1000. I definitely over studied but that's a good thing. On and off for a year but the expiration of 100-101 lit a fire under me. It felt like this was easier than Net+. Maybe it's because knowing the Net+ material gave me a boost in understanding or if Cisco is that much more fun to me.

Wasting no time jumping into ICND2 as I want to get this done fairly soon. Well before the September expiration date of 200-101.

(I've heard horror stories from co-workers about Frame Relayicon_sad.gif)

Comments

• sillymcnastysillymcnasty Member Posts: 254 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I felt very much the same! The N10-006 Network+ was a beast. I wish I took the N10-005. I could have passed that blind folded. ICND1 was muuuuch easier than Network+. Granted there is some overlap so you have the familiarity with it, but still. Go for the ICND2! I passed ICND1 on July 1st and I'm taking my ICND2 in about 15 hours lol. So I will let you know how 30 days of study goes.
  • koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • KyrakKyrak Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Up next: On Break, but then maybe CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Networking is definitely a different animal than security, I learned taking the CCNA, Cisco exams are no joke. Congrats!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • GDainesGDaines Member Posts: 273 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sully95 wrote: »
    Long time coming but I finally took the leap and passed! 935/1000.

Good score!
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□