Price Certification Comptia A+

shakaxlshakaxl Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello goodnight I have two questions I would like to help me answer

1. I'm from Peru, for Comptia certifications are so expensive? I would love to get certified on A +, Net +, Sec + Cloud + and to stand out from the rest

2. In the job offers from Peru there are hardly any job advertisement where they ask these certifications, why is my doubt get certified because I would like to have a CompTIA that is recognized worldwide and add it to my CV but I have this great doubt because they are not at all cheap, I hope I can help greetings

Comments

• JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey welcome to the forum.

Unless these certifications are required for a job, which judging from the post above they are not, i see no need to get them at this moment. You could just grab the books and get the knowledge down. Once you get an employer that is willing to pay for the the certs, you could then go for it? out of the certs you would like to acquire, it would probably benefit you more by getting CCNA RS instead of Net+ and Sec+ is nice if you are going for a job at a governmental agency that requires it. I think mostly in the USA the Sec+ is a must from what i have read on here.

I hope that helps.
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • shakaxlshakaxl Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I recently certified in CCNA RS but I'm honest I still do not see any change at work, I like to have a certification of CompTIA as A +, would be good or would be backing?
    Here in Peru any job I've seen you ask Comptia certs but is known worldwide, that seems very strange, I would like to give more prestige to my profile with this cert, this reviewer? I hope to help me, thanks
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't think the CompTIA certifications you listed will be a major help to you if CompTIA isn't widely recognized in Peru. I think your money would be better spent on an applicable certification from Microsoft or the Red Hat CSA.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think you should probably check the skills needed to be a well rounded IT person thread that's going on here for some tips. It's up to you to figure out what you really want though. All certs can be worthwhile depending on the situation or line of work you find yourself in.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/general-certification/121395-skills-needed-well-rounded.html
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]