Options

This time next week

jacksonrjacksonr Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
I will be about an Hour into the N+ Exam.

The rest of the working week, I will be going through Port Numbers, Cable types, and What Protocols work at which level of the OSI as well as making sure I am 100% sure what each level of the OSI does (About 85% there at the moment).

The weekend I will be going through Transcender Test exams again and again and again, learning what I got wrong and why it was wrong. I will be using the Meyers Test Exam as well just to reinforce any info.

A Light study session to and from work on Monday and then the exam on Tuesday.

Any suggestion or tips?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Your study plan sounds very solid to me! Good luck!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Options
    Thank you :)

I am hoping for a first time pass, though not feeling confident after reading some of the comments on here.
    SHOULD it be a first time pass, I will take a couple of weeks off and make a start on the CCNET.

Will let you know as soon as I can.
  • Options
    liz4rdliz4rd Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Remember EVERYTHING you need to know is on the exam blueprint - including what ports. If there's a certain objective you're weak on - look up the Professor Messer video for it. He numbers his videos the same as the exam objectives.
  • Options
    Thanks Liz,
    How did you find it?

Cheers
  • Options
    liz4rdliz4rd Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It's not an easy test - just make sure them objectives are burned into your head.
  • Options
    liz4rd wrote: »
    It's not an easy test - just make sure them objectives are burned into your head.

Thank you. I have been averaging about 80 - 85% on Transcender, and I also took a TotalSim Test and hit about 85%.

When answering a question, I explain to myself why I think that's the right answer so hopefully its put me in good stead.