Finally Conquered The beast!!!!! 70-680 Passed.

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
It wasn't easy and I have heard the horror stories people about taking this exam 2 and 3 times to passed. Glad I got this one done. God is Good. Scored 771.icon_cheers.gificon_cool.gificon_study.gif
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

What study materials did you use?
  • Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass I've certainly read many of those stories!
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Kore wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass!

What study materials did you use?

I used professor messer, labs and lots of practice exams.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    It wasn't easy and I have heard the horror stories people about taking this exam 2 and 3 times to passed. Glad I got this one done. God is Good. Scored 771.icon_cheers.gificon_cool.gificon_study.gif

Congrats bro way to go!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats bro way to go!! icon_thumright.gif

Thanks to God be the glory!
    :

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    Thanks to God be the glory!

Yup so true
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Now celebrate with a brew or two!!! CHEERS! you have earned it! icon_cheers.gif
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
    Thanks guys
    :

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Sorry bit late but well done Greg. It's a tough one. I'm currently in final prep for 70-697 and it's a nightmare !
    Thanks bro! when is your test date for the 70-697
    :

• culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    erm it's very soon ! Within the next few days.... One minute I feel fairly confident and the next minute I'm in panic mode ! Some of the topics are horrendous. Work folders, Direct Access, Workplace Join. It's all server stuff.
  • Kuvuli21Kuvuli21 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats bro! I am headed into this one next. I have heard they brought MCSA and MCSE back. Not sure if this is true but if you pass 70-680, and 70-685, or 70-686 you should get MCSA. Correct me if I am wrong. I can't wait to finally sit for mine and hope the gods are good to me as they were to you man! Congratulations again!icon_cheers.gif
    Currently studying: 70-680 Windows 7: Configuring

2017-2018 goals: 70-685, Server 2012, CWNP, SSCP and/or CCNA.
    Thanks man appreciate it.
    :

culpano wrote: »
    erm it's very soon ! Within the next few days.... One minute I feel fairly confident and the next minute I'm in panic mode ! Some of the topics are horrendous. Work folders, Direct Access, Workplace Join. It's all server stuff.

Hey man did you take your exam yet?
    :

• Kuvuli21Kuvuli21 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is this exam simulations or all a bunch of long drawn out situational questions?

The Don Poulton book's practice exam seems okay, but I am thinking of purchasing the measure up practice exam until I get 90% or higher more than just a few times of taking the practice exams from measure up. and then crunch down and sit for the test.

Just wondering the best approach? I already work at a company as a IT Admin, essentially just rolled out a XP to windows 7 deployment this past week alone. So I am very familiar with windows 7 from the get go, just don't want to go and sit and not be fully prepared.

any suggestions on the best practice exams to use?
    Currently studying: 70-680 Windows 7: Configuring

2017-2018 goals: 70-685, Server 2012, CWNP, SSCP and/or CCNA.
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Awesome work, I know these exams can be brutal.
    Thanks Appreciate it. working on my VCP-DCV 5.5 now hope to have that done by the end of September!
    :