Paper Certificate

BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello All,

Recently passed SSCP, and awaiting endorsement clearing. Was curious if ISC mails paper certificates in a welcome pack like ECCOUNCIL and VMware, or do you have to order a paper certificate like you do with Microsoft.

Thanks

Comments

• rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    BuzzSaw wrote: »
    Hello All,

Recently passed SSCP, and awaiting endorsement clearing. Was curious if ISC mails paper certificates in a welcome pack like ECCOUNCIL and VMware, or do you have to order a paper certificate like you do with Microsoft.

Thanks

For the CISSP they mail it to you. I would guess they do the same for SSCP.
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    But wait! After you get the paper certificate you can buy a mounted copy from the ISC(2) store for just $85.00 every three years! Its a beautiful plaque though. You could have the best "I love me wall" in the cube farm.

I have personally never seen one but they look impressive on the web page.

- b/eads
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    They mailed mine. I asked them for an electronic copy, but they said they don't do that. I bought a frame at Wal-Mart for cheap.
  • EZstreetEZstreet Member Posts: 18 ■■□□□□□□□□
    beads wrote: »
    But wait! After you get the paper certificate you can buy a mounted copy from the ISC(2) store for just $85.00 every three years! Its a beautiful plaque though. You could have the best "I love me wall" in the cube farm.

- b/eads

I did get my free lapel pin for CISSP

EZ
  • BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    beads wrote: »

- b/eads

LOL "but wait, there's more! Order now and we would DOUBLE your order!"

I have four frames on my way that I sort of rotate out with my more recent certs. I figured the SSCP would look nice there.

I also need to scan it so I can get credit for it toward my yearly ECE's for my CEH.

Thanks for the info
  • pcasesapcasesa Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You can get a digital certificate now from the (ISC)² member site.
    Go here to get it:
    https://www.isc2.org/myprofile/default.aspx

A good placeholder until your printed one gets here.
  • Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    BuzzSaw wrote: »
    LOL "but wait, there's more! Order now and we would DOUBLE your order!"

For just four times the shipping and handling it's a bargain!