Options

Passed Yesterday

sunny155sunny155 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone, I passed my 1st MCSE exam 70-270 Yesterday. Now, i want to give 70-290. But i dont have resources for Domain Practise. Can i create a virtual network? I have enough RAM to run 1 Virtual Machine at a Time (512 DDR2 Intel D 805 ) so can i create one Win2k3 Virtual machine and create a network between Host OS (XP) and Guest OS (Win 2k3)

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

Yes, you can do as you planned with a virtual network. It may be a little slow, but it's worth it for the hands-on practice.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    SO kindly suggest how to create a network between Guest OS and Host OS in Virtual Server 2005 R2
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's been several months since I tested Virtual Server, but I believe that during the setup portion it asks you how you want to network the Virtual Server. I don't remember the exact wording, but I think the choices are fairly intuitive. I'll have to let someone else answer your question, but I would suggest just running through the install, as you can always change your options easily if you select the wrong network type.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Thank you both of you. But can you please help me doing that. I cant find that on the setup. It let me create network "between" the two running virtual machines but not with the Guest and Host Os. As i can only run single VM at a time so thats why i need network connection between host os and guest os.