Exam vouchers

SeekBytesSeekBytes Member Posts: 143
Hello.

I just found out that the two major sites I used to buy vouchers from have stopped offering Cisco.

The two sites are the followings:

GetCertified4Less
Super voucher

Does anybody know any other site that offers a similar service?

Kind Regards.

Comments

• SeekBytesSeekBytes Member Posts: 143
    An update.

I would like to know if somebody has experience with this business:

http://www.itexamvouchers.com/

It seems that they sell vouchers for the USA and Europe. I am not experienced with USA companies, but if somebody can check if it's a legal entity it would be awesome.

Kind Regards.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Looks like Cisco exams have barely any discount on them. I would just buy from the testing center even if the site was 100% legit. (I am guessing it is)
    Looks like Cisco exams have barely any discount on them. I would just buy from the testing center even if the site was 100% legit. (I am guessing it is)

I still save money on the VAT. Which in total is around 23% for each exam module.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I don't understand VAT that well being from other side of pond (tried reading a little bit on it...) but dang, 23% sounds crazy as a tax.

But it does look like a few other people on here have used that site:
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/general-certification/96733-itexamvouchers-legit.html
  • kiki162kiki162 Member Posts: 635 ■■■■■□□□□□
    They are out of Georgia, not sure about them. But it sounds legit.

IT Certification Programs & Bootcamp Training Company | ATG Learning
    kiki162 wrote: »
    They are out of Georgia, not sure about them. But it sounds legit.

IT Certification Programs & Bootcamp Training Company | ATG Learning

Thank you both for answering, much appreciated.

I will try to wait for a reply until tomorrow, then I will call for checking.

Kind Regards.
  • thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If you do a search for "georgia secretary of state" or "georgia business lookup" most likely you will find a website that you can use to lookup a business to see if they are registered and in good standing. You have to know the name of the entity they registered though, so if they don't have that information on that website you would have to do some digging to see if you could find some more information out.