Which source is better for Active Directory 70-412? CBT nugget or pluralsight

mandy7777mandy7777 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Sorry if i ask **** this question: How helpful are these IT video? This is my First time to subscribe , I usually stick with the book and lab only.

I was thinking to subscribe one of these IT video, Not sure which one is better. And I can't do both. Please advise
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade:thumbup:

Comments

• gumpwaregumpware Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Both sites have free trials, so sign up and check them out. ITPro TV is another option you should consider.
  • qcisnaqcisna Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm using Pluralsight right now to prepare for the 412. So far it's been good. I used pluralsight to prep for the 410 and 411 last year and passed both on the 1st try. I did a lot of labs on top of it though.
  • MeanDrunkR2D2MeanDrunkR2D2 Member Posts: 899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I used both and will tell you to not waste your time with the CBT nuggets videos. They are horrible as the instructor is just annoying and goes off on directions that have nothing to do with the exam. Pluralsight is heads and shoulders above CBT nuggets.

Good luck!
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used Pluralsight for all of my MCSA courses and also Infinite Skills and was able to pass all 3 exams on the first attempt. I also used many other study materials and put in several hours in evenings and weekends studying. Both were excellent resources and each covered at least one thing the other didn't. I didn't use CBT Nuggets but have heard mixed reviews from others on this forum. Do the free trial for each and see which you like best. Good luck!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • DojiscalperDojiscalper Member Posts: 266 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've been studying for 70-410 awhile now and recently got to take advantage of the free plural sight offer through MS developer. I'll say out of all my materials, books, videos the plural sight videos seem to be very good at hitting the test topics for the 70-410.