PASSED CISSP AUGUST 31st, 2016

zahidaltafzahidaltaf Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Aced my CISSP Exam today in 1st attempt.

Exam was as difficult as I expected it to be. They make it in a way to make sure if you are selecting a correct answer, you know why is it correct.

I studied for 55 days using Sybex 7th Edition. That is the only book I used, no videos or any other book.

Got the latest released official practice test a week before the exam and practiced them..

Note: End of chapter and Practice tests are to make sure you know the concept... exam questions are to make sure you can implement that concept in a real situation.

Good Luck to all..

Comments

• ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    zahidaltaf wrote: »
    Aced my CISSP Exam today in 1st attempt.

Exam was as difficult as I expected it to be. They make it in a way to make sure if you are selecting a correct answer, you know why is it correct.

I studied for 55 days using Sybex 7th Edition. That is the only book I used, no videos or any other book.

Got the latest released official practice test a week before the exam and practiced them..

Note: End of chapter and Practice tests are to make sure you know the concept... exam questions are to make sure you can implement that concept in a real situation.

Good Luck to all..

Congrats!

What did you think of the official practice questions? Did they match they match the level of difficulty on the actual exam?
  • pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to you!!!
  • aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Ripdog66Ripdog66 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed today also- That was the most stressful event I've ever sat through- not because of the difficulty, but because of the mental destruction!
    You really have to use your highest level of common sense and sift through the BS..... Keep studying all the of the listed items ( you have to know the CBK's) but be ready to throw it all in the backseat and think like risk consultant..... Thank God it's over.....Now- off to the endorsement phase!

PS- Kelly Handarhan's virtual classes at Cybrary is the most important study tool- watch it, and then watch it again- then open your wallet and get CCure practice engine access for 60 days..... both are class 1 programs....