TSHOOT Demo

iphone4junkieiphone4junkie Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

I plan on taking TSHOOT soon was wondering how accurate is the TSHOOT Demo on Cisco's website. I answered all questions correct and found them to be fairy simple. Can I expect the same from the actual exam? Another thing I noticed was that in the Demo your told if the answer is right or wrong after completing each ticket. Is this the same on the real exam as well?

Thanks!

Comments

• HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The Tshoot was the easiest of the 3 exams as long as you put in your lab time on R/S. The problem is trying to have all of the proper windows open to compare configs and run diag tests. I have 3 monitors on my desk at work so I can clearly compare screens. If you passed the R/S exams they should already know enough to get through the Tshoot with minimal effort.
    “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln
  • iphone4junkieiphone4junkie Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your input, much appreciated. Is it like the demo where your notified if the answer is right or wrong after the competition of each ticket?
  • iphone4junkieiphone4junkie Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hondabuff wrote: »
    The Tshoot was the easiest of the 3 exams as long as you put in your lab time on R/S. The problem is trying to have all of the proper windows open to compare configs and run diag tests. I have 3 monitors on my desk at work so I can clearly compare screens. If you passed the R/S exams they should already know enough to get through the Tshoot with minimal effort.

Thanks for your input, much appreciated. Is it like the demo where your notified if the answer is right or wrong after the competition of each ticket?
  • HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It does not tell you if you are correct at the end of each ticket. Without breaking NDA, If you get the first question wrong you get the subset of questions behind it wrong. Better make sure the problem is on the correct device first.
    “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln