GSEC Practice Exam for grabs

temuchintemuchin Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have 2 GSEC Practice exam. If you want them just PM me your email address or SANS ID. They expire 21SEPT2016.

Also have a GPYC practice exam. That expires 3DEC.

Comments

• TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    May I ask why you took the GSEC if you already possess a GCED? Also two SANS certs in a few months, nice going.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    I don't think that anyone (excluding mods, probably) can PM you since your number of posts is too low.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Correct. I cannot PM temuchin. I am interested.
  • supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am interested. I do not have any of the SANS certs and I would like to see if I can pass this one.
    Completed: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CCSA R80, eJPT, CySA+, M.S. Information Security
    Current Goal: CCSE
    Continuous Education Plan:​ AWS-SAA, OSCP, CISM
    Book/CBT/Study Material:​ Max Power
  • temuchintemuchin Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was part of a cyber initiative where we went thru 6 SANS boot camp back to back.
    1 week sans boot camp
    3 - 4 days lab
    Test

How I got them so fast. Taking the 503 today and 408 Thursday.
    Recently realize I still had practice exams.
    ok i'll save one of the gsec practice exam for you. PM me your sans id. soon as I reach the min post count.
    I am interested. I do not have any of the SANS certs and I would like to see if I can pass this one.

ok. just need sans id. bigdogz saved the other one for you.

anyone want gpyc practice exam?
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I PM'ed you.

Thanks.
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    temuchin wrote: »
    I was part of a cyber initiative where we went thru 6 SANS boot camp back to back.

You took Six SANS courses in a row? Is this a new form of torture there developing for Guantanamo Bay?
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
    TechGromit wrote: »
    You took Six SANS courses in a row? Is this a new form of torture there developing for Guantanamo Bay?

yeah. It was fun though.

They gave us 6 SANS classes. You had to pass 3 (GSEC, GCIH & GCED) in order to pass the course. Then they gave us GCIA, GPYC and GCFE class with vouchers.

Took and passed GCIA yesterday. Studying to take GCFE tomorrow. 1 day to review GCFE stuff. Now that's torture.

I still have a practice exam for GPYC and I'll probably have 1 for GCFE.
    no more gsec practice exams. bigdogz & supasecurityguy let us know how you did.
  • quogue66quogue66 Member Posts: 193 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's pretty crazy. I'm taking the SEC560 course now and expect to take the GPEN in 5-6 weeks. This is my 5th SANS course in 8 months so I feel your pain.