Web Cam that can be mounted on tripod

piglovesrat15piglovesrat15 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone knows any webcams that can be mounted on regular tripod? Any makes and models beside the Logitech Pro4000 because I know it can be mounted on a tripod. Thank you

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You can mount just about anything if you really desire to.

Duct Tape
    Gorilla glue
    epoxy
    etc..

More seriously, look for higher quality cameras from video/camera shops as well as looking for tripods that allow for changing out cameras by merely clamping/unclamping a small foot that attached to the camera.

B&H Photo out of NY has great stuff and are very helpful. They used to leave at noon on Fridays, but check out their website
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • piglovesrat15piglovesrat15 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for replying Plantwiz. But I just want the ones that can be mounted with the tripod and nothing else. Just like camcorders, they call come with universal tripod hole.
  • DirtySouthDirtySouth Member Posts: 314 ■□□□□□□□□□
    And just what exactly do you plan on filming with your fancy webcam and tripod? icon_cool.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Thanks for replying Plantwiz. But I just want the ones that can be mounted with the tripod and nothing else. Just like camcorders, they call come with universal tripod hole.

That's why I suggested B&H. They have a great selection of Digital as well as old school stuff. I've used them for years when I shot a lot of 35mm. I receive information from then for digital...but it's never been an interest so I've not looked that closely.

So, yes I figured you wanted the type that mounts with screw base and I do think you'll find that in your higher end models more commonly compared to the occasional lower-priced/mid-priced ones.

The first part, merely a quick-fix (slight smart-@$$ and part....it could work). The second B&H was a legitimate and wholehard comment. So please take a look there if you haven't. They are great to work with.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    DirtySouth wrote:
    And just what exactly do you plan on filming with your fancy webcam and tripod? icon_cool.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    Now working full time!
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You can't really tell if it is the standard mount from the description but give this a shot. http://www.trendnet.com/products/TV-IP301.htm

newegg.com sells them for about $290
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO