Free Windows 10 beta exam - 70-698

SmilymarcoSmilymarco Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
https://borntolearn.mslearn.net/b/weblog/posts/registration-for-70-698-beta-exam-installing-and-configuring-windows-10-available-soon

First come, first serve: 350 registrants only.
Exam must be taken before the June 27!

I scheduled mine for the 23rd :)

Comments

• wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Limit has been reached icon_sad.gif
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Crappy, I wanted this one!
    Limit has been reached icon_sad.gif
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • blacksunshineblacksunshine Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    taking mine tomorrow morning...I didn't think to push it out....but that said, I just took and passed 687/688/697 in the last couple of months so eh, better now before I forget more...lol
  • SmilymarcoSmilymarco Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    taking mine tomorrow morning...I didn't think to push it out....but that said, I just took and passed 687/688/697 in the last couple of months so eh, better now before I forget more...lol

Good luck!

Feel free to post some information about the exam ;) It'll be my first beta exam :)
  • sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kindly provide the feedback about the beta exam. I might take it in couple of days.
  • daburodaburo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone take it already, any feedback of the exam? Mine is in 2 days...
    I'm taking it today in about 4 hours :)
    Done. 62 questions/150 minutes.

It was a real desktop exam. There were 3 or 4 questions a bit more "advanced" towards firewall/vpn stuff.
    Rest was all about file history, little bit OneDrive, Bitlocker, Client Hyper-V, Windows Store, Windows Updates, basic admin stuff, how to upgrade to Win 10 and so on.

I liked the exam!
  • sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry for the delay in giving feedback as I was and still preparing for 411 exam. I took this beta exam couple of days before and as Smilymarco said it is the perfect desktop exam for Windows 10 compared to 70-697.
    62 Questions / 150 Mins.
    I got few Yes or No questions given based on the scenarios. I was learning how to deploy windows images using MDT etc but nothing came up in the exam. It was easy, relaxed exam. Also do go to Settings Panel and Control Panel in Windows 10 to learn and explore all the options over there. Be strong in BCDEdit, BCDBoot, Client Hyper-V, WU Developer features, File History, Windows Store for Business, etc.

Good Luck.
    Did anyone from the beta takers receive their results yet?
    Just got in contact with Liberty Munson. Scoring should take place next week :)
    If we don't have our results by the 26th we should contact our regional center to investigate what went wrong.
  • eloieloi Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just received my results this morning in email "Congratulations on Your Microsoft Certification! Access Your Benefits".
    I passed and the MCSA: Windows 10 already appears on my MCP profile.
    You can log onto MCP site and click "View my score report" to view scores under past exams.
    Awaiting results of 70-685
    Congratulation eloi!

Same here :) I passed!