Finally took the CWTS Exam

emilestegemanemilestegeman Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

After a couple of years in the wireless industry i finaly took a shot on the exam. I didn't get the CWTS exam questions from the CWNP site so i didn't realy know what to expect. I had read the CWTS Sybex book about a year ago and figured i should be able to make it, and i did got a 90% score and have to say it realy wasn't to hard. A lot less technology questions than i had expected.

Now up to CWNA :)

Regards,

Comments

• owieczka_maowieczka_ma Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Well done. Are you planing to take any other CWNP exams?
  • jhntbrightjhntbright Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrat and good luck on Cwna.
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • emilestegemanemilestegeman Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Well done. Are you planing to take any other CWNP exams?

Yes, i'm planning on taking the CWNA next. Already have the Sybex book so should start reading into it soon!
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I have worked with quite a number of different wireless technologies and will be looking to do this exam in the future.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • SvobodaSvoboda Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi all,

After a couple of years in the wireless industry i finaly took a shot on the exam. I didn't get the CWTS exam questions from the CWNP site so i didn't realy know what to expect. I had read the CWTS Sybex book about a year ago and figured i should be able to make it, and i did got a 90% score and have to say it realy wasn't to hard. A lot less technology questions than i had expected.

Now up to CWNA :)

Regards,

I noticed they are now listing this as more of a sales cert on their site however the book feels similar to Network+. What are the areas you think you saw the most questions on? Practice tests I've found online are all over the place with question style, length and simplicity/complexity.