Options

Passed Security+ SY0-401 16/09/16

GoldenberryGoldenberry Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

This summer I've managed to get two certifications, ITILv3 Foundation and today Security+, just before starting my first year at university.

After studying around 7-12 hours daily for just one week using Darril Gibsons Security+ study guide I passed, scoring 767 (passmark 750). There were two practical questions in the exam as opposed to multiple choice. In a few days I'm starting my first year at university.

The next certifications I'm going to do will either be PMI CAPM (project management) or Linux+.

Comments

• Options
    nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratssss!!! :)
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • Options
    ultm8mindultm8mind Member Posts: 111
    Congrats, just a week of study? Wow, that's awesome! Any pointers for someone taking the test here soon?
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    GLaDOSGLaDOS Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done!
    "Tahiti is not in Europe. I'm going to be sick."
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□