Denver, CO folks! I have a question for you.

MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
My wife and I are looking at moving to Denver. Currently we are AT&T customers - it does appear that AT&T has decent coverage there. However, id like to hear from someone that actually lives there on what the best carrier is there.
2017 Certification Goals:
CCNP R/S

Comments

• markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Verizon would be the company that has the best coverage IMO. My wife and I have AT&T and while there really aren't any areas with no coverage, there's quite a few where I'm getting only 1 bar. My work phone on the other hand is Verizon and that always has better signal strength.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I agree with markulous. I have Verizon and have had very few issues with connectivity. Most of my friends who use AT&T have complained about losing bars when I have had a solid three/four bars in the same area.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    5 yrs ago I worked for a commercial real estate Co. Anyway I support Denver Everyone who has a company cell phone picked Verizon. They also stated it worked better in the mountains IF you could get coverage
  • GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I live in the area and I don't have any problems with my AT&T coverage. I've had them for years and I've been happy. Verizon may be the best as others have said but I have never had that service so I don't know. My coverage is good along the front range and somewhat spotty in the mountains but that's probably the same with all carriers. My husband has Sprint through work and it's bad.