ECC Exam vs Pearson test site

Z0sickxZ0sickx Member Posts: 180 ■■■□□□□□□□
which did most of you guys do? any gotcha's going the ECC route (sounds like you stay at home doing the test) or going to a testing center?

Comments

• EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is that the same as PrctorU? If so, I had to use ProctorU for an at-home test. It was alright, nothing went awry. I would've preferred being in a testing center, but that's just a personal preference. Only difference would've been the 'feel' of it.
  • Z0sickxZ0sickx Member Posts: 180 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is that the same as PrctorU? If so, I had to use ProctorU for an at-home test. It was alright, nothing went awry. I would've preferred being in a testing center, but that's just a personal preference. Only difference would've been the 'feel' of it.

not sure this is the first time i have seen the option for a certification to take at home.
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Never took a test at home, always went to a pearson vue testing center, usually if I know a specific site has great customer service and good computers I stick with that one.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Z0sickx wrote: »
    not sure this is the first time i have seen the option for a certification to take at home.
    Basically what they'll do is ask to see ID, and then your entire testing area. They want to ensure there's nothing written anywhere, and that you're not facing a door/window that someone could show you stuff through. It's pretty common-sense stuff, and easy to get through. It doesn't have the same feel as a testing center though, but that's just a personal preference of mine.