Options

Which route should I take??????........HELP!!!!

antojlantojl Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have my A+...Have classroom training in N+, CCNA, CCSE/CCSA (checkpoint firewall). Presently Im studying for the N+ exam. Now my question is this. From the remaining classroom training that I've already attended, which cert should I go for next. Or should I go a different route altogether. I have very little computer work experience and presently looking for work in the field. So my emphasize is going for a cert that will help me get a job without much work experience. No reply will be unappreciated......Thanks ... icon_eek.gif
MY FINGERS AND EYES ARE KILLING ME....BUT I'LL NEVER PULL AWAY FROM MY PC....

Comments

• Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have been in the IT field for close to 9 years now. From what I have read in the paper and in the net is that a lot of companies are looking for at least the A+ and Net+ certs. My recommendation to you is to take your Net+ exam before any other exam. The reason why I suggest that is because Net+ is the fundamentals of the networking. You need to understand the basics of networking before you move on to CCNA and any other tough Certs. So I suggest you take your Net+ exam first before you go on. Good Luck!!!
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    antojlantojl Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thx. viper....I have a couple of sheets infront of me as i write this....the topic being OSI layers...Ill be ready in no time...thanks again...
    MY FINGERS AND EYES ARE KILLING ME....BUT I'LL NEVER PULL AWAY FROM MY PC....